The Demining Protective gear is a lightweight protective suit, all enveloping from head to foot, which is easy to wear but allows the wearer far greater comfort and ease of movement compared to the normal EOD suit.
Main Parts of MPG:
Jacket: Provides front, back, and side, shoulder and neck protection with the additional feature of HAP pockets. The high collar is designed to work in conjunction with any Helmet.
Arms: Separate sleeves provide optimum mobility.
Groin Protector: Can be worn in either the raised or lowered position. When raised it provides extra protection to the abdomen area.
Trousers: Supported by stout braces, this unique design provides freedom of movement and optimum protection to the legs.
Helmet & Visor: The Helmet and Visor provide unequalled protection to head and neck areas.
- Olive Green
- (or as per costumer requirement)
- Ballistic Helmet with Face Shield
- Carrier Bag
De-mining Suit Features
- Engineered from high-strength DuPont® Kevlar®
- High-strength 1000 denier Cordura® or Nomex® outer shell or as per customer requirement
- STANAG 2920 with a V50 rating of 450 m/s .17 gr FSP A much higher fragmentation level can be achieved.
- Incorporates front and rear pockets for the insertion of Hard armour Plates
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard armour Panels
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier (Subject to usage conditions)