Explosive Ordnance Bomb Disposal (EOD) Suit
The Bomb Disposal Suits is designed with the use of state of art material which provides a high level of protection in personal protection for modern-day EOD technicians enveloping from head to foot, which easy to wear and allows the wearer far greater comfort and ease of movement compared to the normal EOD Suit.
Main Parts of Bomb Disposal Suit
Provides front, back, side, shoulder and neck protection with HAP inserted in front and back. The high collar is designed to work in conjunction with any Helmet providing extra protection. Also, extra protection for the spine is provided. SAP designed and inserted in the jacket to fit the body shape. Immediate removal of the suit is achieved by the use of the quick release straps attached to the side and shoulder.
SAP manufactured using a mix of Ballistic fabrics is made to provide extra protection. Pockets are provided in the sleeves for keeping instruments.
It is made of high ballistic strength Ballistic fabric and provides maximum comfort.
Fully adjustable supporting stout braces, this unique design provides freedom of movement and optimum protection to the legs and also pockets for insertion of HAP’s are provided.
Helmet & Visor
The helmet and visor provide unequaled protection to head and neck areas.
- Ballistic Helmet with Face Shield
- Carrier Bag
- Hard Armour Panel
Bomb Disposal Suit / EOD Suit Features
- Engineered from high strength Ballistic Soft Armour
- High Strength , Hardwear outer shell using Nomax fire retardant fabric.
- STANAG 2920 with a V50 rating up to 1800m/s for front portion is achieved.
- Incorporates front and rear pockets for the insertion of Hard Armour Panels.
- Available in olive drab (standard color), navy blue or desert tan, each with black webbing trim
- Helmet Remote Control Module to better control EOD HS Helmet functions
- Ergonomic design allows an operator to use EOD tools and related equipment
Technical Specification of HARD SHELL Bomb Disposal Suit:
|Sr. No||Part||Protection up to Velocity|
|1||Front Collar (c/w Hard Ballistic)||1200 m/s|
|2||Back Collar||600 m/s|
|3||Body Front (c/w Hard Ballistic)||1800 m/s|
|4||Back Body||600 m/s|
|1||Upper thigh (c/w Hard Ballistic)||690 m/s|
|4||Back Leg||280 m/s|
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard Armour Panel
- 5 years performance warranty on Soft Armour Panel
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier (Subject to usage conditions)