The Bomb Disposal Suit is designed with the use of state of art materialÂ which provide high level of protectionÂ in personal protection for modern day EOD technicians enveloping from head to foot, which easy to wear and allows the wearer far greater comfort and ease of movement compared to the normal EOD Suit.
Certification & Testing
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International Laboratories around the world.
- All Body Armour manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Through rigorous field & Laboratory testing we certify that our products offer protection as per standards set by the National Institute of Justice of Â America.
Testing methods followed by Hard Shell
- Self satisfactory Independent testing in the field
- Consumer testing
Main Parts of Bomb Disposal Suit
ProvidesÂ front, back , side, shoulder and neck protection with HAP inserted in front and back. The high collar is designed to work in conjunction with any Helmet providing extra protection. Also extra protection for spine is provided. SAP designed and inserted in the jacket to fit the body shape. Immediate removal of the suit is achieved by use of the quick release straps attached to the side and shoulder.
SAP manufactured using mix of Kevlar fabrics is made to provide extra protection. Pockets are provided in the sleeves for keeping instruments.
Is made of high ballistic strength Kevlar fabric and provides maximum comfort.
Fully adjustable supporting stout braces, this unique design provides freedom of movement and optimum protection to the legs and also pockets for insertion of HAPâ€™s are provided.
Helmet & Visor
The helmet and visor provide unequalled protection to head and neck areas.
- Olive Green (or as per customer requirement)
- Ballistic Helmet with Face Shield
- Carrier Bag
- Hard ArmourÂ Panel
Bomb Disposal Suit / EOD Suit Features
- Engineered from high strength DuPont KevlarÂ® SoftÂ Armour
- High Strength , Hardwear outer shell using Nomax fire retardant fabric.
- STANAG 2920 with a V50 rating upto 1800m/s for front portion is achieved.
- Incorporates front and rear pockets for the insertion of Hard ArmourÂ Panels.
- Available in olive drab (standard color), navy blue or desert tan, each with black webbing trim
- Helmet Remote Control Module to better controlÂ EOD HS Helmet functions
- Ergonomic design allows an operator to use EOD tools and related equipment
Technical Specification of HARD SHELL Bomb Â Disposal Suit:
|Sr. No||Part||Protection upto Â Velocity|
|1||Front Collar (c/w Hard Ballistic)||1200 m/s|
|2||Back Collar||600 m/s|
|3||Body Front (c/w Hard Ballistic)||1800 m/s|
|4||Back Body||600 m/s|
|1||Upper thigh (c/w Hard Ballistic)||690 m/s|
|4||Back Leg||280 m/s|
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard Armour Panel
- 5 years performance warranty on Soft Armour Panel
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier (Subject to usage conditions)