Ballistic Kevlar Fabric & Aramid Fabric Weaving
Hard Shell has an international reputation for innovation and quality, supplying wide range of high performance technical textiles for critical military applications to diverse markets around the world.
Woven knitted, dyed coated and finished fabrics form the basis of our product range, supported by high specifications raw material and component design team.
We at Hard Shell believe in importance of working with customers to deliver solutions that help their business prosper and grow. The ability to deliver unique product solutions is achieved not only working closely with customers, understanding their requirements and developing real partnership, but also through collaboration with leading suppliers. The breadth and vertical nature of our business are amongst our greatest strengths.
Maintaining high level of investment in people and equipment, Hard Shell continually improves quality and performance standards. This investment is reinforced by a dedicated research and development team ensuring we stay at the leading edge of technology.
Hard Shell became one of the world’s most vertically integrated company by having its own ability to weave High Performance Ballistic Kevlar Fabric in its state of the art manufacturing facilities. Soft Armour made with Kevlar really makes a difference. Vests made with Kevlar performance technology are among the lightest in the world. Solutions with Kevlar can be tailored for a wide range of threats, without compromising the highest comfort level.
A range of high strength fabrics are manufactured at our facilities including:-
- Woven Meta/Para Aramid fabrics using KEVLAR
- High tenacity nylon parachute fabrics.
- High performance Polypropylene fabric.
Fields of Application are:-
- Individual Protection: Light Weight Bullet Resistant Vest, Ballistic Jackets, Hard Armour Panel, Bomb Suppression Blankets, Shields, Helmets and Combat shoes.
- Vehicle Protection: Armouring of Civil and Military Vehicles.
- Aircraft Protection: Seat, Floor and Wall Armouring.
- Boat Protection: Bridge , Storage Compartments and common Center Armouring.
- Building Protection: Armouring of Industrial and High-Risk Sites.