Police Body Armor Vest
A rescuer is our enhanced tactical vest model that has been designed to give maximum protection to the upper torso. The Rescuer offers the most protection in our advanced armour range. Based on a standard tactical vest, the Rescuer has additional throat, collar, shoulder, and bicep and groin protection. All of these additional components are removable if the mission dictates, allowing the user to use the Rescuer as a standard tactical vest. The Rescuer is an ideal vest in high threat areas or doing internal security, such as riot control.
- BALCS Style NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA Ballistic Soft Armour.
- Additional removable Ballistic protection around the shoulders and biceps, throat and groin areas. Ideal for Internal Security use or high threat areas
- MOLLE / PALS Load attachments
- Comfort Padding on Front and Back
- Adjustable Shoulders for improved comfort
- 3D Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer
- External and Internal waistbands (adjustable) to secure the vest to the wearer
- Allowance for 10” x 12” Hard Armour Panels
- Available in PU coated hardwearing Nylon fabric, Cordura and Cotton fabric in a range of colors.
- SAP protects against 9mm Bullets as per NIJ Level IIIA.
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the HAP used
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another
- BP Vest bag/Carrier
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier (Subject to usage conditions)