Tactical Body Armor Vest
The Operator is our standard tactical vest. Using BALCS cut soft armour panels as our baseline for designing the vest, the Operator allows for maximum protective coverage areas while maintaining mobility for the user. Our Operator vests comes complete with MOLLE as standard and are available in a range of fabrics and colours. As with all of our tactical solutions, we offer a bespoke service to our clients, if you want a feature added just speak to our sales team and we can implement it for you.
- Additional removable Ballistic Material protection around the shoulders and biceps, throat and groin areas. Ideal for Internal Security use or high threat areas.
- Custom cut NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA Ballistic Soft armour
- Allowance for 10” by 12” Hard armour Panels of Level III, Level III+ & Level IV.(fitted in HAP Pockets).
- Allowance for Ballistic Material(SAP) inserts to be used with ICW (In Conjunction With) Hard armour Plates
- MOLLE / PALS Load attachments
- Comfort Padding Front / Back and Shoulders
- Adjustable Shoulders for improved comfort
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer
- External and Internal Cummerbunds (adjustable) to secure the vest to the wearer
- Sturdy drag strap on Rear of Vest
- Available in PU Coated Hard wearing Nylon Fabric, Cordura and Cotton Fabric in range of colors
- SAP protects against 9mm Projectile as per NIJ Level IIIA
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the HAP used.
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another.
- Bicep Protection
- Side armour plate
- Throat Protection
- External and Internal Cummerbunds
- Outer Cover + Sap Approx. 3.2 kg (for large)
- Tolerance: ± 5%
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard armour Panels
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP
- 1 year performance warranty on
Outer Carrier (Subject to usage conditions)
"Connect with our team today for personalized solutions and exceptional service."
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the primary purpose of Operator Vest?
The Operator Vest is made with expertise to provide wide protection in situations when there is a considerable risk to the user's mobility. This makes it especially appropriate for use in combat zones as it strikes a balance between the wearer's safety and operational flexibility.
What ballistic protection does Operator Vest offer?
Advanced NIJ Level IIIA ballistic protection with Soft Armor Panel (SAP) is provided by the vest, with the option to upgrade to higher levels (Level III, III+, or IV) depending on the Hard Armour Panels (HAP) selected.
What are MOLLE/PALS Load attachments in Operator Vest?
With the MOLLE/PALS attachments on the vest, users can personalise and arrange their equipment with various pouches and accessories thanks to a modular system.
How much does the Operator Vest weigh?
The combined weight of the outer cover and SAP is approximately 3.2 kg for the large size, striking a balance between providing robust protection and ensuring wearability for the wearer during extended use.
Can an Operator Vest accommodate Hard Armor Panels?
Yes, the vest has pockets specifically designed to hold 10