- Custom cut NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA soft armour.
- Comfortable Padding Front / Back and Shoulders
- Allowance for 10” by 12” Hard Armour Panels of Level III, Level III+ & Level IV.(fitted is HAP Pockets)
- Allowance for SAP Material inserts to be used in conjunction with (ICW) hard armour plates
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer
- Front to back wrap around ballistic protection
- Adjustable side closure design
- 4 size adjustment straps
- Externally and Internally adjustable waist bands to secure the vest to the wearer
Specification for Floatation Device
- Inflation time ≤ 5 secs
- Floatation Duration ≥ 24 hours
- Buoyancy ≥ 306 N
- Buoyancy loss after 24 hours ≤ 5%
- CO2 cylinder
- Temperature for use : -30oC to +65oC
- Outer fabric is high quality 1000 D nylon fabric
- Inner fabric is heavy duty polyester open mesh
- Design facilitates immediate water drainage
- Endures harsh marine environment
- Wear resistant polyester filament webbing
- High strength nylon bonded sewing thread
- YKK® Quick Burst® zipper for instant inflation
Soft armour panel protects against 9 mm Projectile as per NIJ Level IIIA.
The total weight (kg) of a Vest including Soft Armor and Floatation Device is: –
Note: There is tolerance of +/- 5 % on all measurements and weight.
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another
- As per customer requirement
- BP Vest bag/carrier
- Hard Armor Panel
- 5 years performance warranty on soft armour panel
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier
- 1 year for the floatation device.
(Subject to usage conditions)
There are no reviews yet.