Condor Quick Release Plate Carrier
In designing the Quick Release Vest we have taken into consideration the importance of quickly removing the vest for a soldier whenever required. The key scenarios where this Vest is really helpful are, while quickly giving medical Aid to a wounded soldier. While jumping into the sea, a ballistic vest can be a hindrance in swimming properly, this feature is of great help at this time.
- Modular protection all around the shoulders.
- Quick release mechanism to quickly remove the vest.
- Custom cut NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic Soft armour.
- Comfort Padding Front / Back and Shoulders.
- Allowance for 10” by 12” Hard armour Panels of Level III, Level III+ & Level IV.(fitted is HAP Pockets).
- Allowance for Ballistic Material inserts to be used with ICW (In Conjunction With) Hard armour Plates.
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer.
- Front to back wrap around ballistic protection.
- Adjustable side closure design.
- 4 size adjustment straps.
- Available in PU Coated Hardwearing Nylon Fabric, Cordura and Cotton fabric in a range of colors.
- External and Internal Cummerbunds (adjustable) to secure the vest to the wearer.
- Sturdy drag strap on Rear of Vest.
- SAP protects against 9mm Projectile as per NIJ Level IIIA
- It can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the HAP used.
- BP Vest bag/Carrier
- Side plates
- Pouches for Magazines
- Gun Holsters
- Radio Pouches
- Medical Kit pouch
|X- large||0.528 m2|
Tolerance: ± 5%
- Outer Cover + Sap Approx. 4 kg (for large)
- Tolerance: ± 5%
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP (Subject to usage conditions)
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard armour Panels
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier (Subject to usage conditions)