When you need added mobility but still require protection, the Slick plate carrier vest allows the user to wear their standalone Hard armour plate, while wearing a comfortable light solution. The Slick plate carrier is designed to hold our standard 10ï¿½ x 12ï¿½ stand alone ï¿½hard armour panels. With comfortable padding,breathable mesh and adjustable side and shoulders Slick vest allows for maximum mobility while maintaining user protection.
Certification & Testing
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International
Laboratories around the World.
- All Body armour manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Through rigorous field & Laboratory testing we certify that our products
offer protection as per standards set by the National Institute of Justice of America.
Testing methods followed by Hard Shell
- Self satisfactory Independent testing in the field
- Consumer testing
Features Of Plate Carrier Vest
- Complete MOLLE / PALS Load attachments
- Comfort Padding Front / Back and Shoulders
- Adjustable Shoulders for improved comfort
- Adjustable Sides for improved comfort
- Allowance for 10ï¿½ by 12ï¿½ Hard armour Panels
- Available in Cordura or Rip Stop Nylon in a range of colors
- Externally and Internally adjustable Waist bands to secure the vest to the wearer
- Sturdy drag strap on Rear of Vest.
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the Hard armour Panelï¿½used.
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another
- Carrier Bags
- Desert Tan
- Olive Green
- Olive Drab
- UN Blue
- Navy Blue
- Desert Camouflage
- Digital Olive Green
- Digital Desert Camouflage
- Jungle Print
- BP Vest bag/Carrier
- Pouches for Magazines
- Gun Holsters
- Radio Pouches
- Medical Kit pouch
- Hard armour Panel
One Size for all
Only Outer Cover 1 kg
Tolerance: ï¿½ 5%
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard armour Panels
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier
(Subject to usage conditions)