Nvg Shroud | Nvg Mount for Ach and Mich Helmet
The NVG Shroud is an integrated System that mounts directly to the front of the helmet thereby providing the user with direct center focused lighting while eliminating the need for auxiliary side-mounted lights—reducing weight, encumbrances, snag hazards, and unnecessary additional equipment.
It is the lightest, low profile, least obtrusive and cost-effective front shroud solution currently available.
- High-Quality material, i.e. Aerospace Quality Aluminum Alloy & Polymers are used.
- Materials used are high-strength and Impact Resistant
- High durability and resistant to moisture & chemicals
- High-endurance shock absorbers
- Ergonomically Enhanced Shell safeguarding attachment through extending surface area
- Tether Plug prevents accidental NVG damage from drop/disengagement, yet releases when snagged or deliberate user action
- Easy to use as it is light in weight
- Weight – 45 grams
- Coyote Tan
- Foliage Green
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a NVG shroud?
An NVG shroud is a lightweight integrated system that can be used with different types of combat helmets including MICH, PASGT, and ACH. It is used for mounting different devices including night vision goggles, cameras, torches, and more.
What is the purpose of NVG Shroud?
An NVG shroud is used for mounting night vision devices and other accessories including cameras and more. It also reduces the weight, snag hazards, and need for unnecessary additional equipment. NVG shroud can also be used for mounting visors.
What is the weight of the NVG shroud?
An NVG shroud weighs around 50 grams.
What is NVG shroud made of?
An NVG shroud is made using aerospace-quality aluminum along with high-strength impact-resistant polymers.
Is NVG Shroud necessary?
Yes, mounting an NVG shroud is necessary to allow quick and easy attachment of night vision devices and reduce the weight of the helmet by eliminating the need for unnecessary equipment like auxiliary side-mounted lights.
What devices can be mounted on the NVG shroud?
An NVG shroud can be used for mounting night vision devices including lights. It can also be used for mounting GoPro cams and visors.