Molle Plate Carrier Vest
The MOLLE General Purpose vest offers the maximum protection and effective field deployment with ergonomic design. Based on a standard tactical vest, the MGPV has additional throat, collar, shoulder and groin protection allows for maximum ballistic coverage adjustability and ultimate comfort. The protection level can also be increased by inserting plates. With custom cut soft armour and heavy duty load bearing webbing system, it provides a quick attachment of Molle compatible pouches and accessories.
- Modular Ballistic protection all around the shoulders, throat and groin areas.Ideal for Internal Security use or high threat areas.
- Custom cut NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA Ballistic Soft armour.
- Comfort Padding Front / Back and Shoulders.
- Allowance for 10” by 12” Hard armour Panels of Level III, Level III+ & Level IV.(fitted in HAP Pockets).
- Allowance for Ballistic Material inserts to be used with ICW (In Conjunction With) Hard armour Plates.
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer.
- Front to back wrap around ballistic protection.
- Adjustable side closure design
- 4 size adjustment straps
- Available in PU Coated Hardwearing Nylon Fabric, Cordura, Cotton fabric
in a range of colors
- SAP protects against 9mm Projectile
as per NIJ Level IIIA
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+,
IV, depending upon the HAP used
- BP Vest bag/Carrier
- Pouches for Magazines
- Gun Holsters
- Radio Pouches
- Medical Kit pouch
|X- large||0.43 m2|
- Outer Cover + Sap Approx. 3.5 kg (for large)
- Tolerance: ± 5%
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP.
- 10 years performance warranty on
- Hard armour Panels.
- 1 year performance warranty on
Outer Carrier (Subject to usage conditions).