Fragmentation Protection | Mandible Guard
- Increased blunt impact and ballistic protection
- Lightweight design easily attaches to ARCs
- Flexible Armor provides the ability to obtain a solid cheek weld
- Uninterrupted Field of View
- Compatible with RAPS and Full Cut Helmet.
Performance and weight
- It can provide ballistic limit up to 250m/sec when tested in accordance with MIL STD 662F
- Weight of mandible guard is 330 gm max.
- Urban Tan
- Foliage Green
- (can be customized as per requirement)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Ballistic Mandible Guard ?
A Ballistic mandible guard is a detachable unit that is mounted to ballistic helmets to provide ballistic protection to the face of the user. It also protects against blunt impact and fragmentation. It can be mounted to ballistic helmets with ARC rails.
What is Mandible Guard Made of ?
The ballistic mandible guard is made of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE).
Is Mandible Guard Compatible for All ballistic Helmet ?
The Mandible guard is compatible with ballistic helmets having ARC rails. It can also be used with RAPS and full cut helmets. This guard is also suitable for ground, maritime, and mobility operations.
Why Mandible Guard is Important for Soldiers
Mandible guards increase the security of soldiers while providing protection to their faces and nose from ballistic attacks and blunt force trauma. This reduces the risk of severe facial injuries.