Lightweight NVG Shroud With 3 Holes
- High-Quality material, i.e. Aluminum Alloy & Polymers are used.
- Materials used are high-strength and Impact Resistant
- High durability and resistant to moisture & chemicals
- High-endurance shock absorbers
- Ergonomically Enhanced Shell safeguarding attachment through extending surface area
- Tether Plug prevents accidental NVG damage from drop/disengagement, yet releases when snagged or deliberate user action
- Easy to use as it is light in weight
- Weight – 50 grams
"Connect with our team today for personalized solutions and exceptional service."
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tactical NVG Shroud ?
Tactical NVG shroud is an integrated system for combat helmets. It mounts directly to the front of the helmet while helping the user get center-focused lighting, mount night vision goggles, and other assistive devices.
What is the weight of this shroud ?
The HS NVG shroud weighs around 50 grams.
What Tactical Shroud have 3 holes ?
Tactical shrouds that are used for 3-hole helmets and small interference mounts such as TATM (Titanium Advanced Tactical Mount) have 3 holes. They can easily be mounted to ballistic and non-ballistic helmet shells.
Does 3 Holes compromises its Shrouds Functioning ?
No, 3 holes do not compromise the shroud’s functioning, instead, they have an ergonomically enhanced shape and provide a secure anchor to different accessories which can be mounted on them.