Tactical Mich Helmet For Military
MICH stands for Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH). It is a next-generation protective combat helmet made from non-toxic advanced aramid materials like Kevlar. Earlier helmets were heavier and then a need was felt to make lighter, more comfortable close-fitting helmets. These Kevlar helmets enable easy mounting of many accessories like night vision devices on the front side such as the AN/PVS-14 or AN/PVS-15. The MICH helmets being lighter in weight prevent unnecessary straining on neck and head, even after mounting of the accessories. Provision of easy mounting of accessories bypassed the need of and drilling of holes through Kevlar to affix night vision mounting brackets. The helmet features a higher cut at the back and sides and with no front peak.
- High ballistic performance
- High-tenacity ballistic aramid fiber.
- Unique processing method and perfect fit suspension system.
- 4 point chin strap harness, with an integrated nape pad.
- Crown Mesh with cross straps, with cotton chin cup.
– Mechanical Rigidity
– Impact Protection
– Heat Insulation
- Resistant to
– All-weather temperature conditions
– Water & Moisture
- Compatible with add on devices like NVD, CBRN & Communication Devices etc
NIJ Level – IIIA 9mm bullets
- Fragmentation Face Shield
- Ballistic Face Shield
- Helmet Cover
- Helmet Bag
- Picatinny Rail
- Picatinny Adaptor
1.25 Kg – 1.45 Kg ± 5% for different sizes.
5 year performance warranty on MICH Helmet Shell