Hard armour plate is stand alone plate & provides single shot protection armour piercing rounds. This hard armour insert plate is engineered with proven technology providing comfort and protection against Level IV 7.62 x 63 mm AP.
Certification & Testing
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International laboratories around the World.
- All Body Armour manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Through rigorous field & Laboratory testing we certify that our products offer protection as per standards set by the National Institute of Justice of America.
Testing methods followed by Hard Shell
- Self satisfactory Independent testing in the field
- Stand Alone Ceramic plate achieves Single Shot Level IV protection as per NIJ Standard.
- Consumer testing
- Composite Hard Armour Plate made of ceramic tile backed with Aramid Kevlar Material.
- Containment of spall, debris and residues after ballistic impact
- Designed to withstand Armour Piercing projectiles (Stand Alone â€“ Single Shots only)
- Temperature and shock resistance designed for the harshest conditions
- Weather resistant designed for the harshest conditions
- Fluid resistant when exposed to diesel fuel, oil and salt water
- High altitude pressure resistance
- Fungus and Microbial growth resistance
- Covered with Hard wearing Â PU Coated Fabric
NIJ Level IV
7.62 x 63 mm AP
- Areal Density : 44.58 kg/square meter
- Protection Area: 300mm x 250mm x 20mm
- Material : Ceramic based Hybrid Composite
3 Kg Â±5%
- 10 years performance warranty on hard armour panel
(Subject to usage conditions)