General Purpose Vest is designed as a basic armour vest which offers comfortable and reliable protection for the police and private security companies against ballistic threat.
Certification & Testing
- All our products are tested both, in the field & in International Laboratories around the World.
- All Body armour manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Through rigorous field & Laboratory testing we certify that our products offer protection as per standards set by the National Institute of Justice of America.
Testing methods followed by Hard Shell
- Self satisfactory Independent testing in the field.
- Certified Level IIIA ballistic Protection
- Consumer testing.
- Custom cut NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA DuPont® Kevlar® Soft armour.
- Allowance for 10” by 12” Hard armour Panels of Level III, Level III+ & Level IV.(fitted in HAP Pockets).
- Allowance for Kevlar® Material inserts to be used with ICW (In Conjunction With) Hard armour Plates.
- Front to back wrap around ballistic protection vest.
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer..
- Adjustable side closure design.
- Size adjustable straps.
- Available in PU Coated Hardwearing Nylon Fabric , Cordura, Cotton Fabric in range of colors.
- Externally and Internally adjustable Waist Bands to secure the vest to the wearer.
- SAP protects against 9mm Projectile as per NIJ Level IIIA.
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the HAP used.
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another
- Desert Tan
- Olive Green
- Olive Drab
- UN Blue
- Navy Blue
- Desert Camouflage
- Digital Desert Camouflage
- Jungle Print
- BP Vest bag/Carrier
- X Large
- XX Large (can be customized as per requirement)
|X- large||0.38 m2|
- Outer Cover + Sap Approx. 3 kg (for large)
Tolerance: ± 5%
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard armour Panels
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier
(Subject tousage conditions)