Bullet Defender Vest
Our defender vest is a baseline model which offers overt protection but provides comparable coverage and protection to our other products in the advanced armour range. With custom cut Ballistic soft armour it is designed to answer the basic needs of the soldier. Available in a range of colours and sizes, the defender is the perfect choice where a simple solution is required.
- Custom cut NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA bulletproof vest Soft armour.
- Allowance for 10” by 12” Hard armour Panels of Level III, Level III+ & Level IV (fitted in HAP Pockets).
- Allowance for Ballistic Material inserts to be used with ICW (In Conjunction With) Hard armour Plates.
- Front to back wrap around ballistic protection.
- Adjustable side closure design.
- Size adjustable straps.
- Available in PU Coated Hardwearing NylonFabric, Cordura, Cotton Fabric in range of colours.
- Externally and Internally adjustable Waistbands to secure the vest to the wearer.
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer.
- Sturdy Drag strap on Rear of Vest.
- SAP protects against 9mm Projectile as per NIJ Level IIIA
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the HAP used.
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another
- BP Vest bag/Carrier
|X- large||0.38 m2|
- Outer Cover + Sap Approx. 3 kg (for large)
- Tolerance: ± 5%
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP.
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard armour Panels.
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier.
(Subject to usage conditions)