Our defender vest is a baseline model which offers overt protection but provides comparable coverage and protection to our other products in the advanced armour range. With custom cut Kevlar® soft armour it is designed to answer the basic needs of soldier. Available in a range of colours and sizes, the defender is the perfect choice where a simple solution is required.
Certification & Testing
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International Laboratories around the World.
- All Body armour manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Through rigorous field & Laboratory testing we certify that our products offer protection as per standards set by the National Institute of Justice of America.
Testing methods followed by Hard Shell
- Self satisfactory Independent testing in the field.
- Certified level IIIA ballistic protection.
- Consumer testing.
- Custom cut NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA DuPont® Kevlar® bullet proof vest Soft armour.
- Allowance for 10” by 12” Hard armour Panels of Level III, Level III+ & Level IV (fitted in HAP Pockets).
- Allowance for Kevlar® Material inserts to be used with ICW (In Conjunction With) Hard armour Plates.
- Front to back wrap around ballistic protection.
- Adjustable side closure design.
- Size adjustable straps .
- Available in PU Coated Hardwearing NylonFabric , Cordura , Cotton Fabric in range of colors.
- Externally and Internally adjustable Waist bands to secure the vest to the wearer.
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer.
- Sturdy Drag strap on Rear of Vest.
- SAP protects against 9mm Projectile as per NIJ Level IIIA
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the HAP used.
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another
- Desert Tan
- Olive Green
- Olive Drab
- UN Blue
- Navy Blue
- Desert Camouflage
- Digital Desert Camouflage
- Digital Olive Green
- Jungle Print
- BP Vest bag/Carrier
- X Large
- XX Large(can be customized as per requirement)
|X- large||0.38 m2|
- Outer Cover + Sap Approx. 3 kg (for large)
- Tolerance: ± 5%
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP.
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard armour Panels.
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier.
(Subject to usage conditions)