The Protector MOLLE, is designed to be easy to don and quick to remove. With a simple front jacket style solution, it provides excellent protection, while remaining simple to use. It comes complete with MOLLE attachments and load out points, allowing full tactical use. The vests accept 10” by 12” plates provided by us.
Certification & Testing
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International
Laboratories around the World.
- All Body armour manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Through rigorous field & Laboratory testing we certify that our products offer protection as per standards set by the National Institute of Justice of America.
Testing methods followed by Hard Shell
- Self satisfactory Independent testing in the field.
- Certified level IIIA ballistic protection.
- Consumer testing.
- Custom cut NIJ Level IIIA DuPont® Kevlar® Soft armour.
- Comfort Padding Front / Back and Shoulders.
- Adjustable Shoulders for improved comfort.
- Allowance for 10” by 12” Hard armour Panels of Level III, Level III+ & Level IV.(fitted is HAP Pockets).
- Allowance for Kevlar® Material inserts to be used with ICW (In Conjunction With) Hard armour Plates.
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the Wearer.
- Available in PU Coated Hardwearing Nylon Fabric, Cordura, Cotton fabric in a range of colors.
- Externally and Internally adjustable Waist bands to secure the vest to the wearer.
- Sturdy drag strap on Rear of Vest.
- SAP protects against 9mm Projectile as per NIJ Level IIIA
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the HAP used.
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another
- X Large
- XX Large(can be customized as per requirement)
|X- large||0.34 m2|
Outer Cover + Sap Approx. 3 kg (for large)
Tolerance: ± 5%
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard armour Panels
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier
(Subject to usage conditions)