High-End Optical Clarity and Rugged Ballistic Protection | Fragmentation Visor
All Hard shell helmet system components are designed to easily integrate with RAPS helmet and full cut helmet system platforms to provide additional system performance and protection capabilities.
- Seamless integration with SF Helmet
- Quickly and quietly locks into position
- using field-proven HS Lock technology
- Ballistic Protection 17 grain FSP (V50 of 825 fps) in accordance with MIL-STD-662F
- Lens Thickness: 6mm
- Construction: Lens is molded Polycarbonate. Frame is molded Glass Filled Nylon
- Urban Tan
- Foliage Green
- (can be customized as per requirement)
- 300 gram max (+/- 5% )
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Fragment Visor ?
A fragment visor is a ballistic face shield that is designed to be used with a RAPS helmet. It provides additional protection along with optical clarity to the soldier.
How it is different from Ballistic Visor ?
Fragment visor cannot be mounted on any ballistic helmet as it is designed for use with RAPS helmet. Besides this, it is lighter in weight when compared to a ballistic visor. It weighs around 300 grams which is way less than the ballistic visor’s 1.5 Kg weight.
Can Fragment Visor Stop Bullet ?
Yes, it provides ballistic Protection 17-grain FSP (V50 of 825 fps) in accordance with MIL-STD-662F.
Is Fragment Visor NIJ tested ?
No, the fragment visor is not NIJ tested.