Our Saviour vest offers the maximum protection in our advanced armour range. Based on a standard tactical vest, the Saviour vest has an additional throat, collar, thigh, shoulder, bicep and groin protection. All of these additional components are removable if the mission dictates, allowing the user to use the Saviour vest as a standard vest.
- BALCS Style NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA Kevlar Soft Armour.
- Additional removable Kevlar protection around the shoulders and biceps, throat, thigh and groin areas. Ideal for Internal Security use or high threat areas
- MOLLE / PALS Load attachments
- Comfort Padding on Front and Back
- Adjustable Shoulders for improved comfort
- 3D Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer
- External and Internal waistbands (adjustable) to secure the vest to the wearer.
- Two Leg rig with buckles attachment.
- Sturdy drag strap on Rear of Vest
- Allowance for 10” x 12” Hard Armour Panels
- Available in PU coated hardwearing Nylon fabric, Cordura and Cotton fabric in a range of colours.
- SAP protects against 9mm Bullets as per NIJ Level IIIA.
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the HAP used
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another
- BP Vest bag/Carrier
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier (Subject to usage conditions)