Ballistic Boltless Helmet
Boltless Helmet are very useful as there are no drilled holes or inserts through helmet to weaken the underlying ballistic material. Bolt strikes and secondary spalling are no longer an issue. Lightweight retaining structures are bonded directly to the outer shell to allow for accessory rail and shroud removal. The end result is a safer, lighter-weight helmet.
The suspension and retention are attached to the shell independently of any exterior fasteners.
- High ballistic performance against Level III-A
- High-tenacity ballistic aramid fiber
- Unique processing method and perfect fit suspension system.
- 4 point chin strap harness, with an integrated nape pad. Excellent
- Mechanical Rigidity
- Impact Protection
- Heat Insulation
- Compatible with add on devices like Face Shield, CBRN Communication device etc.
- Level III-A
- Extra Large