The Ballistic Visor is coated with polycarbonate and PMMA fixed with TPU interlayer which is especially engineered to provide entire face protection from ballistic threats as well as blunt and fragmentation effects.
- Full face protection from helmet rim to chin area.
- No air space between layers.
- Least weight and thickness for same ballistic protection.
- Can be securely mounted to the helmet with adjustable rear lock.
- Can be quickly attached and detached to most ballistic helmets.
- The visor is fully elevated and can be locked into 3 positions, 45 degree.
- Ballistic Impact : .38 Special at 290m/s
- Fragmentation : STANAG 2920, V50 = 290 m/s
- Thickness : 6 mm