The Neptune II model offers a lighter tactical ballistic protection solution for
users working on or around the water. It is designed with a view that the
floatation device is not required in all the operations being carried out. So,
light weight floatation foam is used to maintain buoyancy when required.
The provision of both Soft armour & Hard Panels, makes the vest can be
usable in any kind of conditions both on land & in hostile waters.
Certification & Testing
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International Laboratories around the World.
- All Body armour manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Through rigorous field & Laboratory testing we certify that our products offer protection as per standards set by the National Institute of Justice of America.
Testing methods followed by Hard Shell
- Self satisfactory Independent testing in the field
- Certified level IIIA ballistic protection.
- Consumer testing
- BALCS Style NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA Kevlar® Soft armour
- MOLLE / PALS Load attachments
- Comfort Padding Front / Back and Shoulders
- Adjustable Shoulders for improved comfort
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer
- Externally and Internally adjustable Waist bands to secure the vest to the wearer
- Sturdy drag strap on Rear of Vest.
- Inherent Buoyancy Material Panels (foam), inserted into the vest
- Allowance for 10” x 12” Hard Amour Plates
- High Quality Velcro, Webbing used, as per Indian Standards.
- Available in Cordura, Rip Stop Nylon in a range of colors.
- SAP protects against 9mm Projectile as per NIJ Level IIIA
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the HAP used.
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another
- BP Vest bag/Carrier
- Floatation Foam
- Pouches for Magazines
- Gun Holsters
- Radio Pouches
- Medical Kit pouch
- X Large
- XX Large (can be customized as per requirement)
|X- large||0.41 m2|
Outer Cover + Sap + Flotation Foam Approx.: 4 kg
(for large) Tolerance: ± 5%
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard armour Panels
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier
(Subject to usage conditions)