The MICH helmet is especially engineered to deliver a higher field of view and enhanced hearing potentiality over the PASGT style. Many integrated features providing high-performance ballistic safety. The MICH helmet features light weight, higher cut at the back and sides and with no front peak. It provides outstanding compatibility with communications equipment.
Certification & Testing
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International Laboratories around the world.
- All body armour manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Through rigorous field & Laboratory testing we certify that our products offer protection as per standards set by the National Institute of Justice of America.
Testing methods followed by Hard Shell
- Self satisfactory Independent testing in the field
- Complies with NIJ level IIIA requirement
- Consumer testing
- High ballistic performance
- High-tenacity ballistic aramid fiber.
- Unique processing method and perfect fit suspension system.
- 4 point chin strap harness, with an integrated nape pad.
- Crown Mesh with cross straps, with cotton chin cup.
– Mechanical Rigidity
– Impact Protection
– Heat Insulation
- Resistant to
– All weather temperature conditions
– Water & Moisture
- Compatible with add on devices like NVD, CBRN & Communication Devices etc
NIJ Level – IIIA 9mm bullets
- Olive Drab
- Desert Tan
- U.N blue
- Fragmentation Face Shield
- Ballistic Face Shield
- Helmet Cover
- Helmet Bag
- Picatinny Rail
- Picatinny Adaptor
- XX Large (can be customized as per requirement)
1.25 Kg – 1.45 Kg ± 5% for different sizes.