Hard armour plate is used in conjunction with (ICW) Level III A soft armour panel for enhanced protection against armour piercing rounds. This hard armour insert plate is engineered with proven technology providing comfort and protection against LEVEL IV, 7.62 x 63 mm AP
Certification & Testing
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International laboratories around the World.
- All Body Armour manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Through rigorous field & Laboratory testing we certify that our products offer protection as per standards set by the National Institute of Justice of America.
Testing methods followed by Hard Shell
- Self satisfactory Independent testing in the field
- ICW Â IV Ceramic plate achieves Level IV protection as per NIJ Standard, when used in conjunction with NIJ Level IIIA soft armour.
- Consumer testing
- Hard Armour Plate made of Ceramic Tile & Composite material backing.
- Containment of spall, debris and residues after ballistic impact
- Designed to withstand Level IV, Armour Piercing bullets projectiles (inÂ Conjunction with NIJ Level III A soft armour Panel)
- Weather resistant designed for the harshest conditions
- Fluid resistant when exposed to diesel fuel, oil and salt water
- High altitude pressure resistance
- Fungus and Microbial growth resistance
- Covered with black Nylon Fabric
7.62 x 63 mm AP
NIJ Level IV
3.2 Kg Â±5 %
- Areal Density : 47.55 kg/ square meter
- Protection Area: 300mm x 250mm x 20mm
- Material : Hybrid Composite Material
- 10 years performance warranty on hard armour panel.
(Subject to usage conditions)