The Hard armour plate is used in conjunction with (ICW) Level IIIA soft armour panel for enhanced protection against Armour piercing rounds. This hard armour insert plate is engineered with proven technology providing comfort and protection against LEVEL IV, 7.62 x 63 mm AP
- Composite Hard Armour Plate made of Ceramic Tile backed with Aramid Material.
- Containment of spall, debris and residues after ballistic impact
- Designed to withstand Armour Piercing bullets projectiles (in conjunction with NIJ Level III A Soft Armour Panel).
- Weather resistant
- Temperature and Shock resistant designed for the harshest conditions
- Multi Curved/Single Curved to fit to body contour.
- Fluid resistant when exposed to diesel fuel, oil and salt water
- Fungus and Microbial growth resistance
- Covered with hardware PU Coated black fabric
NIJ Level IV
7.62 x 63 mm AP
- Areal Density : 36.92 kg per sq. meter
- Protection Area: 300mm x 250mm x 20mm
- Material : Ceramic based hybrid composite
2.5 Kg ±5%
- 10 years performance warranty on hard armour panel
(Subject to usage conditions)