The Neptune I model offers a tactical ballistic protection solution for users working on or around the water. It was designed keeping in mind the maritime security personnel or naval users, who require maximum protection with the flexibility of a standard tactical vest. Utilizing the BALCS cut style of soft armour, providing front, back and side protection; the Neptune I vest also has a detachable floatation collar with manual and automatic inflation. The Neptune I will provide the water based operator peace of mind while operating on vessels in hostile waters.
- Custom cut NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA DuPont® Kevlar® Soft armour.
- Comfortable Padding Front / Back and Shoulders.
- Allowance for 10” by 12” Hard armour Panels of Level III, Level III+ & Level IV.(fitted is HAP Pockets).
- Allowance for Kevlar® Material inserts to be used with ICW (Is Conjunction With) Hard armour Plates.
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer.
- Front to back wrap around ballistic protection.
- Adjustable side closure design.
- 4 size adjustment straps.
- Externally and Internally adjustable Waist bands to secure the vest to the wearer.
- Detachable Floatation Collar, Inflation time, less than 5 seconds.
- Minimum 24 hours floatation duration, 150N Buoyancy each from both the CO2 cylinders.
- Available in PU Coated Hardwearing Nylon Fabric, Cordura and Cotton fabric in a range of colors.
Specification for Floatation Device
- Inflation time ≤ 5secs
- Floatation Duration ≥ 24 hours
- Buoyancy ≥ 150N x 2
- Buoyancy loss after 24 hours ≤ 5%
- CO2 Weight: 33grams x 2
- Ambient temperature for use : -30ºC to +65ºC
- SAP protects against 9mm Projectile as per NIJ Level IIIA.
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the HAP used.
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another
- BP Vest bag/Carrier
- Outer Cover + Sap Large Size + Floatation Device Approx. 5 kg (for large)
- Tolerance: ± 5%
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP.
- 1 year for the floatation device.
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard armour Panels.
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier.
(Subject to usage conditions).