The Neptune I model offers a tactical ballistic protection solution for users¬†working on or around the water. It was designed keeping in mind the maritime¬†security personnel or naval users, who require maximum protection with the¬†flexibility of a standard tactical vest. Utilizing the BALCS cut style of soft armour,¬†providing front, back and side protection; the Neptune I vest also has a detachable¬†floatation collar with manual and automatic inflation. The Neptune I will provide¬†the water based operator peace of mind while operating on vessels in hostile waters.
Certification & Testing
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International Laboratories around the World.
- All Body armour manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Through rigorous field & Laboratory testing we certify that our products offer protection as per standards set by the National Institute of Justice of America.
Testing methods followed by Hard Shell
- Self satisfactory Independent testing in the field.
- Certified level IIIA ballistic protection.
- Consumer testing.
- Custom cut NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA DuPont¬ģ Kevlar¬ģ Soft armour.
- Comfortable Padding Front / Back and Shoulders.
- Allowance for 10‚ÄĚ by 12‚ÄĚ Hard armour Panels of Level III, Level III+ & Level IV.(fitted is HAP Pockets).
- Allowance for Kevlar¬ģ Material inserts to be used with ICW (Is Conjunction With) Hard armour Plates.
- Air Mesh for improved airflow around the body of the wearer.
- Front to back wrap around ballistic protection.
- Adjustable side closure design.
- 4 size adjustment straps.
- Externally and Internally adjustable Waist bands to secure the vest to the wearer.
- Detachable Floatation Collar, Inflation time, less than 5 seconds.
- Minimum 24 hours floatation duration, 150N Buoyancy each from both the CO2 cylinders.
- Available in PU Coated Hardwearing Nylon Fabric, Cordura and Cotton fabric in a range of colors.
Specification for Floatation Device
- Inflation time¬†‚Č§ 5secs
- Floatation Duration ‚Č• 24 hours
- Buoyancy ‚Č• 150N x 2
- Buoyancy loss after 24 hours ‚Č§ 5%
- CO2 Weight: 33grams x 2
- Ambient temperature for use : -30¬ļC to +65¬ļC
- SAP protects against 9mm Projectile as per NIJ Level IIIA.
- Can be upgraded to NIJ LEVEL III, III+, IV, depending upon the HAP used.
- Washable outer cover
- Transfer soft armour protection from one carrier to another
- BP Vest bag/Carrier
- X Large
- XX Large (can be customized as per requirement)
- Outer Cover + Sap Large Size + Floatation Device Approx. 5 kg (for large)
- Tolerance: ¬Ī 5%
- 5 year performance warranty on SAP.
- 1 year for the floatation device.
- 10 years performance warranty on Hard armour Panels.
- 1 year performance warranty on Outer Carrier.
(Subject to usage conditions).